In the age of Covid 19 ~
The world has changed and so must we.
Adaptation is the name of the game of life.
I'm setting up a publishing page so I can organize my library of publicly published articles, books and blurb/blogs.
Today's Linkedin Post:
Back in March, I wrote a brief statement on the 'new normal' of this global pandemic. My European friends were sharing info. a few weeks before we started realizing just how serious it was.
Practicing the pause is a healing gesture of respect for self and others.
Today, blipityblue days later
Over 90,000 people have died (stats from the official health organizations) CDC. WHO. NYS where we are based.
What is Henry Healing doing to help w/the global healing?
1. Practicing physical and social distancing.
2. Wearing the mask in public always
3. Working 100% in tele-health
4. Washing hands, keeping everything disinfected, and consciously uncoupling from all who don't align
5. Praying, because the power of prayer, meditation, and positive proactive practices are good for our whole person health.
I've reopened a part of my writing time for Tele-coaching.
I've also just graduated from SUNY Buffalo with an advanced graduate certificate in mental health counseling.
Facts and Science are leading the way. Art is healing the world's mental health while science is looking for a way to heal the physical health.
We're all connected.
World Health Organization
Stay Safe out there
New book in healing
New Private Practice
New speaking engagements
New published research
Savor, love, and like the work
The Positive Psychology People
Grit. Grace. Gratitude
2020 The New Blog
Karen Henry, Author